The CMC CLUTCH by Harken Industrial is the latest evolution in rope hardware. It moves seamlessly between anchor-based systems and personal use and delivers a multitude of rigging operations including hauling, lowering, descending, ascending, belaying, and TTRS. The CLUTCH offers unmatched versatility for the rope technician through its patented design and unique components:
- Stainless steel ratcheting and rotating sheave for efficient progress capture.
- Double-latched side plate independent from the attachment point.
- Anti-Panic brake and force limiting features for operational safety.
- Machined aluminum chassis clad with stainless steel wear guards.
- Integrated becket for direct building of mechanical advantage systems.
- Does the work of multiple devices reducing cost, weight, volume, and training time.
- The 11 mm CLUTCH and CMCâ€™s G11â„¢ Lifeline can be used together to build NFPA G-Rated systems using 11mm rope, saving space and reducing weight.
- The 11 mm CLUTCH is compatible with 10.5 â€“ 11 mm rope and certified to NFPA 1983 General Use, ANSI, and EN standards. Itâ€™s the only device for 10.5 â€“ 11 mm rope that carries all these certifications.
- The 13 mm CLUTCH is compatible with 12.5 â€“ 13 mm rope and certified to NFPA 1983 General Use and ANSI standards.
For more information and educational videos on the CLUTCH, visit: https://www.cmcpro.com/equipment/cmc-clutch-by-harken-industrial/
©1997 - 2021 - Rigg Access Ltd, All Rights Reserved
- the worlds BUSIEST rope access website
This article has been reproduced from www.rigg-access.com
You may copy
or redistribute this article provided
it remains unedited and attribution is given to the author.