Sparks Workwear Ltd - Rope Access Services
Sparks Workwear Ltd Overview
Viking Rubber Co. is a family-owned Danish company with the 3rd generation at
the helm. Since its establishment in 1935, we have had one singular mission: to pro-
vide high-quality workwear.
We have worked with a steadfast determination to reach our goal, and we always develop our workwear with the end-user in mind. And we are very proud to be able to create workwear that solves actual challenges for the wearer.
Because our main concern is always our customers, and we take pride in providing them with high-quality products and reliable service come hell or high water. We wish to help our customers steer towards new horizons and help them take their workwear to new heights.
About Our Workwear
If you work in rope access, you work under an extraordinary set of circumstances. You are exposed to the elements without shelter. You must carry your equipment on your person. And you need to do this while hanging on a rope.
This is something regular workwear does not support.
Therefore, we have developed a workwear collection tailor-made for industrial rope access. A collection of optimised workwear that supports the working conditions and meets the needs and requirements specific to rope access.
Extreme Access is designed with challenging work conditions in mind. Because when you work in industrial rope access, you work under extreme circumstances – and here, ordinary workwear just does not cut it. We have modified our Extreme Access collection to accommodate the particular working conditions in rope access to create reliable workwear.
- First and foremost, we have added extra length to the sleeves and trousers. Since a rope technician primarily works seated in a harness, the jacket and trousers will ride up, leaving a patch of exposed skin. To alleviate this problem, we have added additional length to all products in the Extreme Access collection to keep the rope technicians warm, dry, and comfortable under any weather condition.
- When you work in rope access, you spend most of your workday wearing a harness and rope - something that is rough on ordinary workwear. To fix this and provide more long-lasting workwear, we have added extra-durable reinforcement to the shoulders and arms on the jacket and the knees, seat, and lower part of the trouser to ensure long-lasting workwear.
- A challenge in rope access is that you need to carry everything yourself. A rope technician does not have additional storage nearby and must climb up and down to gather supplies – so more space equals less unnecessary climbing. Another challenge is the placement of the rope and harness that blocks access to the pockets in regular workwear. For this reason, we have rethought the pocket placement in the Extreme Access collection to ensure optimal pocket space with easy access
Rope Access Products
Bespoke Rope Access Design
we conducted 20 in-depth interviews with working rope technicians before designing Extreme Access. To ensure that our collection met the actual challenges of working in rope access, we also carried out a quantitative test with approximately 80 rope technicians
We offer a 60-day trial period – money-back guarantee so you can see for yourself what a difference customised workwear makes when you climb high.
Introducing specially designed Rope Access hi visibility safety wear from Viking
Contact Sparks Workwear Ltd
Sparks Workwear Ltd Details
- Contact: Anett Popradi
- Address: Ladypark Farm Lockerbie Rd Dumfries DG1 3PF, United Kingdom - Scotland
- Phone: 07967329927
- Email: contact
- Job Enquiry: Send Enquiry
- VCard: Download
- Website: www.sparksworkwear.com
- Company Type: Rope Access
- Membership: na
- Services: Equipment Supplier